Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Robert Kiyosaki's Cashflow Quadrant book

Kiyosaki's Cashflow Quadrant. This is the book that changed my life.

I had been recently downsized from a job I'd held for years and I was looking to set up either a consulting practice or purchase a franchise storefront business. Kiyosaki's Quadrant showed me that both choices were wrong... and so was having had a job all those years!

Man, if only he had written this (and I had read it) back when I was 18-25! Or even 13!! Being an employee won't get you to wealth, and the other options I was considering were no more than buying myself a job! Self-Employment is the same as Employment if you are continuing to trade time for money. It is the poorest way to make a living!

I needed a "B" Quadrant business. A business system that makes money even when I'm not there. In fact, by his definition, a business owner should be able to walk away for six months and return to a larger business.

Am I there? Not yet. But there is a date in the future - right there on my business plan - where I will not have to work on my business.

Thank you Robert Kiyosaki!

Get your own copy: In the USA or in Canada

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2007 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich Dad Affiliate!

You may know about the phenomenal success of Robert Kiyosaki and the Rich Dad® the best-selling books Rich Dad Poor Dad, the Rich Dad Advisor Series, and the newest book, Retire Young Retire Rich.

Additionally Rich Dad offers Audio Sets and the educational games CASHFLOW® 101 & 202 and CASHFLOW® for Kids™.

With the phenomenal success that Rich Dad® is enjoying, we would like you to participate in spreading the message.

Join the Rich Dad Affiliate Program and you can receive generous commissions on the sales you generate through your blog.


****

 

Post a Comment

<< Home