Thursday, April 05, 2007

Have A Blast! @ Whizzo.ca

Have A Blast!

Have you read Napoleon Hill's book "Think And Grow Rich"? If not, click on that link and buy yourself a copy, it will be the best investment of your life! He talks about the power of the Mastermind - a group of people focusing their energies on the same thing. The group can accomplish much more together than they could have done individually.

I have openings right now for 4 entrepreneurs in my Mastermind. Business is exploding as never before and the time for expansion is right. I am not looking for investors, I am not looking for employees. I need people focused on profitability. Those that will do today what other people won't so that tomorrow they can have what other people can't.

Here is a presentation I prepared to qualify those interested in being a part of my Mastermind. Read it. If you have the guts, I have the system. Call or write me. Send me your resume or tell me your dream. After all, if the dream is big enough the facts don't matter!

1 Comments:

At April 05, 2007 12:37 PM, Blogger Ross Cornwell said...

Paul,

The version of “Think and Grow Rich” you mention on your web page (http://nolimitsuccess.blogspot.com/2007/04/have-blast-whizzoca.html) is actually an abridged version of Dr. Hill's original book (first published in 1937) that has been available since the early 1960s.

Instead of this abridged version (or in addition to it), I hope you will consider mentioning and referring your readers to a new edition published by Aventine Press. It is “Think and Grow Rich!” (subtitled) “The Original Version, Restored and Revised” (ISBN 1593302002), edited by Ross Cornwell (me). I wrote for you today a full description of this new edition on another of your blog pages.

The Amazon.ca web page for the book is
http://www.amazon.ca/Think-Grow-Rich-Original-Restored/dp/1593302002/ref=sr_1_1/702-8770954-9904044?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1175790887&sr=1-1 .
It is Amazon.ca's best-selling version of TGR.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home