Monday, April 09, 2007

The Success System That Never Fails: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Thank you for the great feedback on my Have A Blast! @ Whizzo.ca post. That led me to a few other blog entries and especially to the one I have linked to here.

I want to direct you to a fantastic blog entry by Tang Chea Hian. These are detailed, chapter-by-chapter notes on the Think And Grow Rich book. I recommend you print this out immediately and stick a copy in your back pocket. Pull it out whenever you have a chance and remind yourself of Hill's words.

3 Comments:

At April 11, 2007 8:59 AM, Blogger Chuck Bartok said...

For all you readers who are Fans of Napoleon Hill and Think & Grow Rich, we invite you to our Live Broadcast Talk Show discussing Think & Grow Rich, Chapter by Chapter.

http://focussociety.com
Join us Live and download past episodes
You will enjoy
Chuck

 
At May 05, 2007 1:21 AM, Blogger Ozlat said...

A great book and great notes... I am constantly reading it and am constantly shown something new as I have changed every time I read it!

 
At May 26, 2010 5:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do you have enough knowledge about the valuable and precious Coach Wallets? The Coach Wristlet stores can be easily found in the big shopping malls. Most Coach Ergo lovers have heard a lot about Coach Hamptons outlet coupons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home