Monday, January 14, 2008

8 Random Facts About Me: A Tagging Game : LOGICal eMOTIONs

8 Random Facts About Me: A Tagging Game : LOGICal eMOTIONs

So, William Tully at http://www.tully.ca/blog tags me and the let's me dangle in the wind for six months while he chuckles at how clever he is. Thanks buddy.

And now there are 8 things you are going to learn about me...

1. I have over 300 vinyl Beatle LP records in my basement and a turntable that can play them
2. I prefer to code HTML by hand than use a WSYWIG program and then go back and fix it
3. I am sad that Whistle Down The Wind and Dance Of The Vampires are two great musicals that almost everyone is never going to see... and I'm thrilled that I got to finally see one in 2008
4. I can still code in APL and I believe no one will ever pay me to do that again
5. My unique ability is to learn and teach
6. Not being able to buy Cherry Cola in the store *used* to be my biggest pet peeve (now I have a source!)
7. I long to watch Get Smart television episodes on DVD
8. I am too easily amused by shiny objects

And now, 8 fellow bloggers (with blogs well worth reading) are hereby officially 'tagged' and invited to participate in this growing sport:

- MAXpersuasion
- DTAlpha TalkBack
- Smart Living 4 Smart People
- Renee's Genealogy Blog
- First Class M.L.M
- Big Als Blog
- 100% Free To Work From Home
- Lasers In The Jungle Blog

I invite the authors to leave a comment here with a link to their own 'tag' blog post... you folks are "it"!

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2010 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having purchased on a piece of ED clothing is investing on an outfit that is sure to last many fashion trends and is wearable that it never goes out of style. Every hardy shirt clothes are made of lightweight materials, particularly fabrics that can survive the wash and wear attitude of the young spirited. And most of all, the handling and care of hardy shirts suggests easy to-do washing and ironing instructions. If one is serious about expressing his own personality through his choice of apparel, then hardy shirts is available in leading department stores and specialty shops nationwide.

 
At May 29, 2010 4:46 AM, Blogger qqq said...

In fact, most of the episodes during the series' earliest seasons were adaptations from the radio YOUNG INDIANA JONES CHRONICLES, rewritten only to adjust to the unique characterizations supplied by the four main actors. Though the program trailed behind its NBC competition The George Gobel show during its inaugural season, it quickly gained grown during season two, and by its third year on the air YOUNG INDIANA JONES CHRONICLES DVD was America's top-rated series, a status it sustained for the next four seasons. The show's popularity sparked an upsurge in TV westerns, which by 1958 all but dominated the airwaves. In the fall of 1961 YOUNG INDIANA JONES CHRONICLES DVD COLLECTION, still in its familiar Saturday-night berth, expanded from 30 to 60 minutes; that same year, selected reruns from the 233-episode half-hour version were run by CBS on Tuesdays at 7:30 PM, retitled Marshal Dillon (this version remained on CBS until October 1964).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home